Do you enjoy working with language, playing with words in a creative, casual, comprehensive, and inspiring way? Are you the kind of person that loves researching topics in-depth and learning specialised terminology? Well then, welcome to the KoRo team!
We are looking for an intern who can support us in SEO optimization, performance marketing, and translation (DE - PT) to boost our search engine performance and visibility on the Portuguese market. SEO:
- Research of product-related information, keyword research, and SEO-optimization of product descriptions (existing as well as new texts)
- Collaboration with our German performance marketing and content team in the creation of creative and SEO-optimised content for the Portuguese shop
- Monitoring and evaluation of the SEO key figures and performance
- Design, implementation, and development of our performance marketing activities, for example, ads and campaigns in Portugal
- Monitoring, analysis, and optimization of those performance marketing activities and the related data
- Translation and administration of content for our online shop
- Translation of product descriptions, news articles, blog entries, press texts, social media content, and all other website content
- Collaboration with and assistance in the Portuguese marketing and social media activities
- Creation of country-specific content for social media and PR
Then send us your application and all other relevant documents via our website.
We are looking for team members, not just co-workers! We are curious to know who you are and what moves you, so feel free to tell us already in a few introductory sentences.
KoRo is one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe, which is shaping the future of online grocery shopping.
We pursue our vision of becoming Europe's leading technology-driven supplier of food and related products by consistently implementing five basic principles: quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices and transparency. By these means, we bring producers and consumers together and consumers closer to the product. Our product range includes a wide variety of long-lasting natural foods as well as kitchen utensils and cooking accessories.
KoRo was founded in 2014 and we now employ 200 employees. Our products are available primarily on our online stores which are present in more than 15 countries, but they can also be found in more than 4000 offline retail stores.
As one of the "Top Start-Up Employers" in Germany, awarded by the magazine "Business Punk" (issue 05/2021), KoRo offers you a dynamic environment in which you not only contribute to revolutionize the online food market, but also you can develop your potential. Sounds good? Then you've come to the right place!
If you feel like you belong in a dynamic team and you also want to revolutionize the food market with us, then this is the right place for you!