If you wish to get something more than making coffee from your internship, and are fascinated by the exciting and dynamic everyday life of a fast-growing start-up, then you landed on the right page. You will look forward to every single day of work at our snack-lovers headquarters, where you would support our great HR team!
What will you help us with?
- Communication & Feel-Good-Management: You make sure that our employees feel comfortable and support them with your expertise
- Project management: You will be responsible for long-term and medium-term projects and help to make team events unforgettable
- You will take on exciting tasks in day-to-day operations
- After a detailed briefing, you will be able to support us in recruiting actively:
- You will optimize job postings, check new applications, and communicate with applicants and the department heads
- You will coordinate the application process and help ensure a successful experience for all applicants
- You help with process optimization and can contribute your ideas
Then apply on our website including all relevant documents.
We are looking for team members, not just co-workers! Since we are super curious to know who you are and what moves you, feel free to tell us already a bit about yourself in a few introductory sentences.
KoRo Handels GmbH is a food and technology company whose mission is to rethink retail. Focussing on shortened trade stages, optimized process flows, and bulk packaging with a sleek design, KoRo strives to make high-quality food available to all at fair prices.
The company pursues its vision of becoming Europe's leading supplier of food and goods by consistently implementing its five basic principles: high quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices, and transparency. Thus, KoRo brings producers and consumers together, and consumers closer to the product. Our range includes a wide variety of durable, natural foods as well as kitchen utensils, cooking accessories, natural cosmetics and hygiene products.
KoRo was founded in Berlin in 2012 and built up by Constantinos Calios and Piran Asci. Florian Schwenkert has complemented the management team since 2020. KoRo now employs around 300 people and sells its products both in the company's own online store at www.korodrogerie.de and at other retailers, both physical and online.
As a "Top Start-Up Employer" in Germany, awarded for the second year in a row by the magazine "Business Punk" (issue 05/2021 and issue 05/2022), KoRo offers you a dynamic environment in which you not only contribute to revolutionizing the online food market, but can bring your potential to fruition. Sounds good? Then you've come to the right place!
The KoRo team is as colorful as our product diversity – but it can be even more so! To ensure that diversity grows just as quickly as our nut-loving team, we evaluate applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/denomination, world view, disability, age and sexual orientation or identity. We are looking forward to your application!