You are fluent in Danish and speak very good English? You already have some experience in sales or marketing, and would love to represent KoRo on the Danish market with a smile on your face? Then our Danish country management team is waiting for you! Your tasks would include:
- You will take over different tasks in the areas of marketing and sales to support us in the development and coordination of the expansion in Denmark
- You will help monitor and maintain our webshop
- You will manage and organize our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- You will plan our editorial content (in Danish) for our online shop
- You take care of customer service, process returns and refunds
- You will help us with the acquisition and management of B2B customers, influencers and cooperation partners
- You support us in the long-term co-development and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns in cooperation with our marketing team
- You will help monitor and evaluate the SEO key figures and performance, as well as optimize our webshop texts
Then send us your application and all other relevant documents (in English) via our website. Please state your desired internship period in your application and let us know if you are interested in a voluntary or compulsory internship.
We are looking for team members, not just co-workers! We are curious to know who you are and what moves you, so feel free to tell us already in a few introductory sentences.
KoRo Handels GmbH is a food and technology company whose mission is to rethink retail. Focussing on shortened trade stages, optimized process flows, and bulk packaging with a sleek design, KoRo strives to make high-quality food available to all at fair prices.
The company pursues its vision of becoming Europe's leading supplier of food and goods by consistently implementing its five basic principles: high quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices, and transparency. Thus, KoRo brings producers and consumers together, and consumers closer to the product. Our range includes a wide variety of durable, natural foods as well as kitchen utensils, cooking accessories, natural cosmetics and hygiene products.
KoRo was founded in Berlin in 2012 and built up by Constantinos Calios and Piran Asci. Florian Schwenkert has complemented the management team since 2020. KoRo now employs around 300 people and sells its products both in the company's own online store at www.korodrogerie.de and at other retailers, both physical and online.
As a "Top Start-Up Employer" in Germany, awarded for the second year in a row by the magazine "Business Punk" (issue 05/2021 and issue 05/2022), KoRo offers you a dynamic environment in which you not only contribute to revolutionizing the online food market, but can bring your potential to fruition. Sounds good? Then you've come to the right place!
The KoRo team is as colorful as our product diversity – but it can be even more so! To ensure that diversity grows just as quickly as our nut-loving team, we evaluate applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/denomination, world view, disability, age and sexual orientation or identity. We are looking forward to your application!