Are you looking for an internship in the sales department that is built around your personal interests and strengths? If ‘ordinary’ and ‘normal’ are not in your vocabulary, you love the start-up world, and really want to make a difference – then you have come to the right place!
A wide variety of tasks from KoRo's sales world awaits you. You will also closely cooperate with our Head of Sales and gain first insights into the processes at a C-level.
- You will actively support us in the strategic development of the sales department and various sales campaigns.
- You will work with us conceptually in the further development of various projects (KoRo Source, KoRo Office, etc.).
- In direct cooperation with our Head of Sales, you will support us in the expansion of KoRo - from the pitch to the finalisation of contracts, exciting insights await you.
- You will prepare regular offer presentations, sales documents as well as turnover and competition analyses.
- You will also gain a comprehensive impression of the daily business by helping your colleagues as needed.
- You will work closely with our Head of Sales, gaining valuable first-hand experience and an all-round insight into the work at management level and the processes in a fast-growing start-up!
Then apply with your meaningful application documents via our website (CV & letter of motivation). Please state your desired internship period in your application and let us know whether it is a voluntary internship or a compulsory internship.
We are looking for team members, not just co-workers! We are curious to know who you are and what moves you, so feel free to tell us already in a few introductory sentences.
You can apply until 31.03.2023.
KoRo Handels GmbH is a food and technology company whose mission is to rethink retail. Focussing on shortened trade stages, optimized process flows, and bulk packaging with a sleek design, KoRo strives to make high-quality food available to all at fair prices.
The company pursues its vision of becoming Europe's leading supplier of food and goods by consistently implementing its five basic principles: high quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices, and transparency. Thus, KoRo brings producers and consumers together, and consumers closer to the product. Our range includes a wide variety of durable, natural foods as well as kitchen utensils, cooking accessories, natural cosmetics and hygiene products.
KoRo was founded in Berlin in 2012 and built up by Constantinos Calios and Piran Asci. Florian Schwenkert has complemented the management team since 2020. KoRo now employs around 300 people and sells its products both in the company's own online store at www.korodrogerie.de and at other retailers, both physical and online.
As a "Top Start-Up Employer" in Germany, awarded for the second year in a row by the magazine "Business Punk" (issue 05/2021 and issue 05/2022), KoRo offers you a dynamic environment in which you not only contribute to revolutionizing the online food market, but can bring your potential to fruition. Sounds good? Then you've come to the right place!
The KoRo team is as colorful as our product diversity – but it can be even more so! To ensure that diversity grows just as quickly as our nut-loving team, we evaluate applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/denomination, world view, disability, age and sexual orientation or identity. We are looking forward to your application!