Is the world of data your home? Are you able to easily make sense of data and interpret structures from a business perspective, and to identify their best use? Then stop everything you are doing and apply! We are looking for reinforcement in our Data Science team where, as a Senior Data Analyst, you will be part of a qualified and dynamic team, and help us put our large amounts of data to the best possible use!
- You will be responsible for introducing and shaping a data-driven culture throughout the company
- The distribution of data and information to the entire company (e.g. in the form of dashboards) and the automation of our reporting structure will be among your main responsibilities
- You take over the data-driven evaluation of our goals and KPIs
- You will present your results and recommendations to the management and other central stakeholders
- You will be the point of contact for the departments in the deployment of new functional processes and you provide support and advice in the designing of solutions
- You work closely with the entire Data Science Team and together you ensure high data quality and usability
- In doing so, you are always working on the optimization of KoRo's business intelligence strategy!
Then apply via our website with your application documents (CV and letter of motivation). Let us know who you are and what motivates you.
KoRo Handels GmbH is a food and technology company whose mission is to rethink retail. Focussing on shortened trade stages, optimized process flows, and bulk packaging with a sleek design, KoRo strives to make high-quality food available to all at fair prices.
The company pursues its vision of becoming Europe's leading supplier of food and goods by consistently implementing its five basic principles: high quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices, and transparency. Thus, KoRo brings producers and consumers together, and consumers closer to the product. Our range includes a wide variety of durable, natural foods as well as kitchen utensils, cooking accessories, natural cosmetics and hygiene products.
KoRo was founded in Berlin in 2012 and built up by Constantinos Calios and Piran Asci. Florian Schwenkert has complemented the management team since 2020. KoRo now employs around 300 people and sells its products both in the company's own online store at www.korodrogerie.de and at other retailers, both physical and online.
As a "Top Start-Up Employer" in Germany, awarded for the second year in a row by the magazine "Business Punk" (issue 05/2021 and issue 05/2022), KoRo offers you a dynamic environment in which you not only contribute to revolutionizing the online food market, but can bring your potential to fruition. Sounds good? Then you've come to the right place!
The KoRo team is as colorful as our product diversity – but it can be even more so! To ensure that diversity grows just as quickly as our nut-loving team, we evaluate applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/denomination, world view, disability, age and sexual orientation or identity. We are looking forward to your application!