If you have always loved the start-up world and found the realm of finance more exciting than marketing, and you are looking for a new challenge to spice up your CV, then KoRo is the right place for you!
Our Finance Department is looking for reinforcement in the areas of Controlling and Treasury. You will be part of a colorful team in our modern office in the heart of Berlin.
- You will support the development of the Controlling and Treasury Department
- You will be jointly responsible for the continuous improvement of departmental and product controlling, the conception and optimization of existing reports as well as target/actual analyses
- The preparation of liquidity plans and cash flow analyses will be among your main responsibilities
- You will be determining and interpreting business KPIs
- You always keep an eye on and validate financial data to ensure data quality
- Together with your colleagues, you create ad-hoc analyses for the management’s fruition
- You will also be responsible for tracking the success of implemented measures
Then apply via our website with your application documents (CV and letter of motivation). Let us know who you are and what motivates you.
KoRo Handels GmbH is a food and technology company whose mission is to rethink retail. Focussing on shortened trade stages, optimized process flows, and bulk packaging with a sleek design, KoRo strives to make high-quality food available to all at fair prices.
The company pursues its vision of becoming Europe's leading supplier of food and goods by consistently implementing its five basic principles: high quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices, and transparency. Thus, KoRo brings producers and consumers together, and consumers closer to the product. Our range includes a wide variety of durable, natural foods as well as kitchen utensils, cooking accessories, natural cosmetics and hygiene products.
KoRo was founded in Berlin in 2012 and built up by Constantinos Calios and Piran Asci. Florian Schwenkert has complemented the management team since 2020. KoRo now employs around 300 people and sells its products both in the company's own online store at www.korodrogerie.de and at other retailers, both physical and online.
As a "Top Start-Up Employer" in Germany, awarded for the second year in a row by the magazine "Business Punk" (issue 05/2021 and issue 05/2022), KoRo offers you a dynamic environment in which you not only contribute to revolutionizing the online food market, but can bring your potential to fruition. Sounds good? Then you've come to the right place!
The KoRo team is as colorful as our product diversity – but it can be even more so! To ensure that diversity grows just as quickly as our nut-loving team, we evaluate applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/denomination, world view, disability, age and sexual orientation or identity. We are looking forward to your application!